CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am trying

In my effort to be better, I am here again tonight. I do not know what I've done to my background though. I was trying to put up a new background and it just isn't working. I'll figure it out. I just need to focus on writing for now.

Anyway - so I didn't do a whole lot today. I did make a brown rice salad and dessert for a baby shower I attended. However, tomorrow is turning out to be busy. The kids don't have school. I had hoped for a day to sleep in, but I guess that won't be coming anytime soon. I also can't seem to catch a cat nap either. Apparently, I haven't earned it. Bitter? Yes and growing grumpier as the week progresses.

I need to keep this brief, as I need to make time for scripture study. I am so distracted. I have the days events running through my mind, but I also have what I need to accomplish in the coming days there too. All this crazy madness is not working too well, with the whole "lifesyle change". It is challenging to try to eat well, when I only have time to grab the closest and easiest thing AND I just am not making time to prepare. I can barely make time to go to the bathroom. Great excuses I know, but still I try.

Well, I've gotta get the hungry baby and read. Off I go.

No comments: