CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundays

It really is hard to feel the Spirit when you have children with ants in their pants! The topic was awesome and did learn so I guess that is important. I did enjoy our combined meeting (only the baby) :). I needed to hear all of the topics today. I learned a lot even while in the Mother's Lounge. Really!! I got to nap for an hour. I guess all in all it's been a wonderful Sunday. My kids are in bed before 9 and now I am just waiting for the cheesecake to come out of the oven. Not to worry . . . I won't get a lick of it. It's a birthday gift to my neighbor, whom I will is say is really an awesome example of faith, hope, and charity. I love her dearly.

One thing that baffles me is how is it that I work so stinkin hard on Saturday to get the house clean for Sunday, but the time Sunday is over, this house is turned upside down?! And usually by the end of Sunday, I am wiped! Is is just me? I get a headache every Sunday too. Ha!

I love our ward. I have met so many wonderful sisters. I never had sisters until I had sister-in-laws. Then I realized that my ward sisters are really my sisters. I love the bond I have with them. I love learning from them and being able to share with them. I have been shown so much love and kindness. I look forward to seeing my sisters each Sunday and I am reminded that they help me to feel the Spirit. Thanks ladies! I love you all!

Ah Sundays!

No comments: