CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

I am failing miserably!

Not at blogging, but at Weight Watchers. I am just not disciplined enough. Go ahead laugh. I like to eat and don't care much for exercise. Somethings gotta give I guess. Gym memberships are too expensive and the weather here stinks for trying to get out and exercise. So I guess I better stick to Weight Watchers. I am not feeling very confident about my goal to lose 10 - 15 lbs by my birthday on FEBRUARY 28th. That's in 30 or so SHORT days away. The days are flying by. It will be February on Monday. That's just crazy.

2 comments:

Linz said...

Your blog layout is BEAUTIFUL! You and I have the same birthday!

The BirdHouse said...

Yay!!!! I found your blog. Start posting, sister! Lots and lots of pictures!!♥ and p.s.~you don't look like you need weight watchers!