CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh Happy Day

I am so glad. I got the results of my Praxis exam and I passed! My taxes are filed, with a much needed return to be expected. I have had such a wonderful day considering the sleepless night I had. I was so motivated when I got my score and even more so when I realized that my taxes went through! Woohoo! Now I am exhausted again. I have stuff I'd like to do, but really there is tomorrow to get it done, right?!

I am so greatful for my family and health. I have had so many things put my own life into perspective this week. Unfortunate events that have brought sadness to me, but also reminded me of how grateful I ought to be for what I have been given.

I love my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. Like the song, I feel it . . . "Oh happy day, when Jesus washed, washed my sins away."

No comments: